Monday 30 December 2013

I went to Keelung to see the duck last Friday.

    Last Friday, I accompanied my mom to Keelung to deal with an important thing. When we got off the train and went out Keelung train station, we saw the big yellow duck which was located in Keelung port attracted more tourists to visit this place.
    I was very expected to see the duck these days; however, after seeing the duck, I felt a little disappointed. That's because the yellow duck is not really yellow. Because of the pollution, there are some black lines on its body, which looks dirty and a little strange. But, my mom liked it very much. She hoped the duck could become a black one, which looks like Taiwanese duck is very special and different form Kaohsiung and Taoyuan yellow ducks. I agreed my mom's opinion. I hoped that next time I could see the black duck.
    Before we saw the duck, the employees had helped the duck take the bath. They hope the duck could look as yellow as common one. However, the black stains still exist on the duck's body. How funny it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment